Saturday, September 1, 2007

My 8 random facts about myself



See the Beginning of this Meme at Karina's blog

I was tagged by Karina The Gluten Free Goddess

Here are my 8 random facts about myself!!

1. Besides being a Gluten Free Chef I also love doing art, photography, wood working, writing and anything that includes a computer!

2. I go to a waldorf school, where we have a class that is the joy of my life called eurythmy (I actually hate this class!!!)

3. I have not had a coke in almost 2 years

4. I have never broken any bones in my life. (I have only fractured my finger playing football)

5. I do not think I know 8 other bloggers!

6. I sleep with a pillow on top of my head to keep my ears warm. I do not have big ears but I always want to keep them warm. I wear a hat in school even though I'm not supposed to!

7. When I was little, you know how you crawl before you walk. Let's just say I was different. I rolled, then crawled (only for a very little time) then I learned to walk. And even stranger now is that i can not even go on a swing set because i get so dizzy so easily!

8. When I was little and i was suposed to be napping, i would climb out of my crib, open the door and go downstairs to my mom and dad. I would always get out.

Now that I have spilled the most embarrassing memories of my past I am going to tag...

Pastry Girl at Dessert First
Shauna at Gluten Free Girl

I am only Tagging two people because I am relatively new to this blogging thing and do not know many people/other bloggers.



The fine print:
The rules for this meme are:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged. (Unlike me :)
5. Email the link of your meme to Karina

Posted by Picasa

No comments: