Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pamels's Baking and Pancake Mix


Pamela's is a mix consisting of brown rice flour, white rice flour, cultured buttermilk, natural almond meal, tapioca starch, sweet rice flour, potato starch, grainless & aluminum free baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, potato starch), baking soda, sea salt, xanthan gum.
It can basically be used for anything! Use it for pancakes, waffles, cakes, cookies and more and best of all it's GLUTEN FREE and WHEAT FREE. I use it in most of my gluten free recipes. Since I do not have celiac disease I can eat gluten, but I find there is no reason to, because the Pamela’s Baking Mix makes it taste like it is something you buy from a bakery. You can’t realy tell the difference between gluten and GLUTEN FREE with this Pamela’ Baking Mix! Pamela’s Baking Mix can be found in health food stores and on the web at:
If you have celiac disease or are allergic to wheat I strongly suggest that you try this mix.

No comments: