Thursday, October 18, 2007

October Sadness

Dear readers, I am sorry that I have been so busy with school that I have not been able to post. This is really discouraging for me since I love talking and posting to my beloved readers. I have been added to Gluten a go go's "Zoom around" list. Since this I have been getting many more people looking at my work/blog. I am sad that I don't have anything for you to read (which will be hopefully changing soon). So I have not disappeared from the front of the earth, I have been working my ass off with all the homework. Keep visiting, I promos there will be new stuff coming soon!! your fellow blogger, Dylan

1 comment:

Sheltie Girl said...

Don't worry about not blogging very much Dylan...just do it when you can.

Take Care,

Sheltie Girl @ Gluten A Go Go