Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Birthday!

Just a few pictures from my birthday (November 2007)!!




It was so funny when my mom asked me what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday! That's usually the question I ask everyone else!
This pie was so yummy! It was a peanut-butter custard sort of filling, in a gluten free crust with a chocolate whipped cream on top! Got to find the recipe so I can post it for all you readers!






Hey Karina recognize this?
I got a hoodie for my birthday made by Karina! Help a fellow blogger and get a great jacket, it's a win win situation!
Look at all of Karina's clothing creations here, or visit her food blog at Gluten Free Goddess or her art blog at A Painter's Kitchen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karina said...

Dear Dylan! Happy Birthday, you! Wow- you look so cool in that new sweatshirt. Thanks (mucho!) for the shout-out! I am thrilled and so happy you posted again. I hope you had a fabulous birthday- the pie looks amazing.

Wishing you good health, creativity and happiness in the year ahead!

Karina

Sheltie Girl said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! I'm so glad to see you back to posting.

Sheltie Girl @ Gluten A Go Go