Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Burtons Grill

I have been so excited to blog about my family's trip to Boston, Massachusetts! This is the second time I have really ever been to Boston and I am so happy that I got to go with my whole family. We were there for two days and one night, but that was enough time to check out Burtons Bar and Grill. Since I have not been to the city many times, walking to a restaurant or even taking to the "T" was pretty new to me. So when we decided to walk to Burtons, I was excited to be able to walk to somewhere in general, unlike at home where nothing is in walking distance. (I'm still very into not driving if possible, save gas and pollution). Ohho and did I mention that they have a gluten free menu?... must have slipped my mind!
Interior Design of Burtons Grill
I did not photograph all the gluten free dishes but the burger above is gluten free with a new bun that they just got in that day and my brother was the first one to try them! It was an amazing feeling being out in a new city, eating at a restaurant I had never been to before, knowing that my brother could get a meal that we would not have to worry about contamination with gluten, and enjoy ourselves! Check out their website for more information at: Burtons Grill
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Kat said...

Hi, I just stumbled into your blog when I searched gluten free cooking...my daughter was recently diagnosed with an allergy to gluten and I'm on a mission to learn as much about it as possible.

Not to mention find some edible gluten free meals! Thanks for the link...and nice to meet you!

Stacey said...

I just found your blog. It is nice the your brother was able to have a "safe" gluten-free meal out. Restaurants are really starting to get it.