Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September



September, it means two things my birthday is coming soon, and school is starting. I have not been blogging for very long, but long enough to tell you that its hard to do school work and create recipes and blog them. Blogging, (which includes, creating recipes, eating, posting, commenting and so on) is a way to escape the nagging feeling that tomorrow you will be going to school again for the next 8 months (give or take). Sadly school starts for me tomorrow. But I am going to try brake my record and blog ever day, so I can keep myself happy and satisfy my readers with new GF recipes! Cooking has become my life and there is no reason to abandon it now! hmm school work then cooking, I think I can do that :)

Now Dylan's Gluten Freedom is open during the school year! :)

Enjoy, your fellow blogger, Dylan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: